Extension Design Project
What is this all about and how can I get involved?
The purpose of this is to work out which ways farmers learn best. From this we can help grow farmer's confidence to make better decisions in their farming businesses.
Results so far
1) Getting independent experts on-farm to advise on specific challenges and how to deal with them
2) Connecting with other farmers and trusted advisors to put their ideas into action
3) Doing more measuring and monitoring that helps in decision making
So what is different?
1) Access to appropriate information, activities and support
2) An environment surrounding the farm business that provides farmers with confidence to act
3) Information that is customised to the farm business and that has been tested with others
4) Rural professionals who are matched both to the farmer's business needs and style of working
So what does RMPP Action Network actually look like?
We are currently developing RMPP Action Network alongside the farmers who have been involved in the current trial. By September 2017 we will have more information about what RMPP Action Network will actually look like for farmers. As we finalise this information, we will be contacting farming businesses who have registered their interest to give an update.
Now its your turn!
The RMPP farm pilots have benefited from working with others to apply their knowledge to lift their farm performance.
Now we want to get more farms involved.
If this sounds interesting to you and you want to learn more as we look to roll out RMPP Action Network please register your interest below and we will keep you up to date with the next steps.